“The Open University has approved the Arab Open University in Lebanon to offer programmes for its students to receive a UK degree certificate in Business studies, Computing and English language and literature.
We have been working with the Arab Open University for the last 17 years, and there is a very strong partnership.
When the student graduates they receive a degree certificate from both the Arab Open University and The Open University giving them scope to enter markets across the world.
We are really proud of the partnership we have with the Arab Open University and we hope it will last for many years to come.”
– Mrs. Catherine Bland, Senior Quality and Partnership Manager – The Open University, United Kingdom.
AOU provides its graduates with two recognized degrees:
A Lebanese Degree recognized and certified by the Lebanese Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
An International British Degree from the Open University in the United Kingdom.
AOU is approved by the Open University as an appropriate institution to offer higher education programmes leading to Open University validated awards.
AOU's strong partnership with the Open University results in continuous academic collaboration and constant monitoring of the academic standards by British external examiners.
AOU provides market-fit majors, giving our students the chance of high employability after graduation.
This is due to the research done by AOU on the Lebanese employment market needs.
Our students have the opportunity to choose their classes in the times that suit them better. Having a wide choice of timing from day time till night.
Gaining experience in the field of study is a great plus on the resume. AOU students can have a full-time job while studying, enriching their education with practical experience.
AOU students benefit from an exclusive financial support not provided by any other university in Lebanon.
Due to the AGFUND support, AOU students pay 30% from their total tuition fees and the remaining 70% is paid by the AGFUND.
Additional financial aid is granted to students having specific cases. AOU also offers merit-based and need-based scholarships.
Since the health of our community is a priority to us, and taking into account the severe financial hardships our country is facing, AOU is providing the COVID-19 vaccine “Pfizer” for all its existing students, academics and staff at its own expense.
We miss the presence of all our dear students on campus and we are planning to go back to normal this coming Fall semester 2021/2022.
All new and existing students who wish to take the vaccine will be part of our herd immunity.
Don’t Wait. Get Vaccinated.
© 2021 Arab Open University (AOU) Lebanon. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by SODECO Solutions